Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Report, track, and verify your continuing professional development using ProZ.com
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Ekaterina Markova
Ekaterina Markova  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 01:27
Member (2007)
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Problem with verification Nov 8, 2023

Thank you for verifying most of my request. However, the staff denied to verify my participation at International Translation Day 2021. I could not find my certificate, and I failed to download it from my profile: [download] button does not work. Anyway, this attendance is listed at my profile. Very strange, why the staff did not check internal records of Proz.com.
The Proz.com and TAUS event denied as well. Why?
Also, I ask to find my certificate and/or to repair the download butto
... See more
Thank you for verifying most of my request. However, the staff denied to verify my participation at International Translation Day 2021. I could not find my certificate, and I failed to download it from my profile: [download] button does not work. Anyway, this attendance is listed at my profile. Very strange, why the staff did not check internal records of Proz.com.
Also, I ask to find my certificate and/or to repair the download button.

P.S. I cannot to attach a screenshot to this message.
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
All should work well Nov 9, 2023

Ekaterina Markova wrote:

Also, I ask to find my certificate and/or to repair the download button.

P.S. I cannot to attach a screenshot to this message.

Hello Ekaterina,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Indeed, there was a discrepancy on the CPD page.
The credentials have been approved now.

Do not hesitate to email to [email protected] or submit a support request if you need anything else.

Have a great one!

All the best,
Helen

Ekaterina Markova

Ekaterina Markova
Ekaterina Markova  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 01:27
Member (2007)
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Thank you Nov 12, 2023

Thank you for correcting all the glitches!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Report, track, and verify your continuing professional development using ProZ.com

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »