Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Plus features: "Call me" button and priority messaging (aka. "real-time communications")
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Matthias Brombach
Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:03
Member (2007)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Calling London Sep 12, 2023

Will there be a future function to establish a collective call to all translators living in a certain region, for example to London or Chisinau, to wish them having a good day or something?

[Bearbeitet am 2023-09-12 20:21 GMT]

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Phone number appears to be verified Sep 25, 2023

Nicksoni Filbert wrote:

I have tried to verify my number but they keep on saying error even when I write the code displayed on my laptop. Kindly help.

I see that your phone number is confirmed now, Nicksoni. Apologies for missing your message.

Lucia

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Collective call option Sep 25, 2023

Matthias Brombach wrote:

Will there be a future function to establish a collective call to all translators living in a certain region, for example to London or Chisinau, to wish them having a good day or something?

I don't think so, Matthias, at least not for now. But I'll let you know if there is one in the future.

Lucia

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus features: "Call me" button and priority messaging (aka. "real-time communications")

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »