"Translator T.O." a new blog by the ProZ.com site team
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 01:27
SITE STAFF
Jan 10, 2011

Dear members,

I am happy to announce the start of the "Translator T.O.", a blog written for ProZ.com members and others involved in the translation industry, by the ProZ.com site team.

Visit Translator T.O.

Options to subscribe to the Translator T.O. blog posts and comments
... See more
Dear members,

I am happy to announce the start of the "Translator T.O.", a blog written for ProZ.com members and others involved in the translation industry, by the ProZ.com site team.

Visit Translator T.O.

Options to subscribe to the Translator T.O. blog posts and comments either via email or by RSS feed can be found on the right side of the blog. Look for new posts in the coming days, and feel free to leave your comments there.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Veronica Coquard
Veronica Coquard
France
Local time: 06:27
French to English
+ ...
Sounds great! Jan 10, 2011

Thank you for this new blog, which sounds very interesting.

It might be because the link is new, but when I tried to put the RSS feed onto my iGoogle page, it could not be found.

Look forward to reading by e-mail anyway!

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks verslanglais Jan 10, 2011

Hello verslanglais,

Try just adding http://blogproz.wordpress.com as the feed link-- I did this with Google Reader and it worked fine. The RSS feed link, http://blogproz.wordpress.com/feed/ worked OK in Reader too, so it could be an issue with the widget you are using on your iGoogle page for feeds (
... See more
Hello verslanglais,

Try just adding http://blogproz.wordpress.com as the feed link-- I did this with Google Reader and it worked fine. The RSS feed link, http://blogproz.wordpress.com/feed/ worked OK in Reader too, so it could be an issue with the widget you are using on your iGoogle page for feeds (not sure).

Jared
Collapse

Veronica Coquard
Veronica Coquard
France
French to English
+ ...
Thanks, got it! Jan 10, 2011

Thank you, Jared. Google reader does work, so I'll stick to that.

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL CL
Stanislaw Czech, MCIL CL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:27
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Splendid idea! Jan 10, 2011

I am looking forward to reading it on regular basis

Cheers
S

Pascale Cotton
Pascale Cotton  Identity Verified
Switzerland
English to French
+ ...
Subscription doesn't work Mar 19, 2014

Hi Jared and the ProZ team,

I was subscribed before and then unsubscribed because it was the wrong email address,

Now the system doesn't let me subscribe under my translator address which is aplusb.traductions AT gmail DOT com.

Could you please subscribe me and solve the problem)

Thanks and best regards,

Infopreneur

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
You should receive an email asking for subscription confirmation Mar 19, 2014

Pascale Cotton wrote:

Hi Jared and the ProZ team,

I was subscribed before and then unsubscribed because it was the wrong email address,

Now the system doesn't let me subscribe under my translator address which is aplusb.traductions AT gmail DOT com.

Could you please subscribe me and solve the problem)

Thanks and best regards,

Infopreneur

You should be receiving an email at that address asking you to confirm the subscription shortly. If you run into problems confirming the subscription, please let me know what kind of error message you are seeing, so that I can look into it properly. Thanks!

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Translator T.O." a new blog by the ProZ.com site team

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »