This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
I use windows XP home on a desktop PC and since this morning I cannot access the internet because the system says utility shdocvw.dll is missing.
Icons don't appear on my desktop (and not even the task bar on the bottom of the screen) and to access files and work I have to use CTRL+ALT+CANC file>new operation>Run>Browse
Through another PC (that I'm using right now!) I downloaded shdocvw.dll from the internet and I saved it in windows/systems as suggeste... See more
Hi,
I use windows XP home on a desktop PC and since this morning I cannot access the internet because the system says utility shdocvw.dll is missing.
Icons don't appear on my desktop (and not even the task bar on the bottom of the screen) and to access files and work I have to use CTRL+ALT+CANC file>new operation>Run>Browse
Through another PC (that I'm using right now!) I downloaded shdocvw.dll from the internet and I saved it in windows/systems as suggested, restarted my PC, but the problem remains.
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance
PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.