HELP: Questionnaire for a PhD in Specialized Translation
Publicador del fil: Ana B Elena
Ana B Elena
Ana B Elena
Espanya
Local time: 00:58
Anglès a Espanyol
+ ...
Nov 6, 2013

Hello,

My name is Ana Belén. I am writing in this forum because I am studying a Phd in Specialized Translation in the University of Cordoba (Spain). It délas with the documentation resources used when translating. Since it is a real research, it is base don a Surrey. That is why, even if I do not know you I dare to ask you to fill in this questionnaire, as I need as much answers as possible so that this research goes ahead. It will not take more than five minutes, it is a promise
... See more
Hello,

My name is Ana Belén. I am writing in this forum because I am studying a Phd in Specialized Translation in the University of Cordoba (Spain). It délas with the documentation resources used when translating. Since it is a real research, it is base don a Surrey. That is why, even if I do not know you I dare to ask you to fill in this questionnaire, as I need as much answers as possible so that this research goes ahead. It will not take more than five minutes, it is a promise.

This is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dqL1xUjtB5IP0KhBY28Ws1oRG9_OJ5DqA8No4GQyv48/viewform

Thanks a million in advance. Once the questionnaire is completed, I only need you to answer to me with the word “Done”.

Kind regards and good luck,
Ana
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderadors d'aquest fòrum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HELP: Questionnaire for a PhD in Specialized Translation






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »