Barbara L Pavlik
Barbara L Pavlik  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:56
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 24, 2022

Hi, Up to now, I have only used Trados (2021) for translating, but now I am doing a massive amount of reviewing, and the windows are set up completely differently and not at all conveniently. Whereas before, I had everything at my fingertips in smaller, easy to manage windows that I could easily show or hide, now in the review tab, every time I need to check a term in the term base, I have to switch over to the View tab, and then the term base result spans the entire screen and stays covering th... See more
Hi, Up to now, I have only used Trados (2021) for translating, but now I am doing a massive amount of reviewing, and the windows are set up completely differently and not at all conveniently. Whereas before, I had everything at my fingertips in smaller, easy to manage windows that I could easily show or hide, now in the review tab, every time I need to check a term in the term base, I have to switch over to the View tab, and then the term base result spans the entire screen and stays covering the text when I go back to the Review tab, so I have to click it out. Needless to say, this is all very time-consuming and has a huge negative impact on my productivity. I need to be able to access term base results from the Review tab, but everything I've tried to move it or even resize it has not worked. How can I do this? Thanks.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Redocking Windows in Trados for Reviewing

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »