This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext
Publicador del fil: Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski Macedònia (ARIM) Local time: 05:37 Anglès a Macedonià + ...
Sep 30
Hi,
I was polishing my ProZ profile on your new website ProZNext when I noticed that my translation samples aren't showed correctly on your website.
So instead of Cyrillic encoding there are some numbers and other stuff.
I uploaded them again, but after saving they are all messed up again.
So what's the problem? And how to solve this?
[Edited at 2026-09-30 16:58 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm reporting this, and I hope to have an update for you soon. For the time being, leave the samples as they are — we'll let you know if we need you to re-upload them. Thank you for your patience!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Gjorgji Apostolovski Macedònia (ARIM) Local time: 05:37 Anglès a Macedonià + ...
AUTOR DEL TEMA
suggestion
Sep 30
Maybe they can add an option for url so I can share my samples from my Google Drive with url hyperlink?
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value