Thread poster: JennyC08 (X)
JennyC08 (X)
JennyC08 (X)
Local time: 11:05
German to French
+ ...
Sep 22, 2007

Hello,
Not quite sure this is the right place to post this, but I registered for buying SDL trados in the group buying (the price is the best I ever seen!).
So, in the one that was opened until Aug 27, there was 1 seat left, and I clicked on the link that led me to the one that ends in Sept 27. I am fearing that the sale won't reach the 50 required buyers...
My question is: there are 15 people on the waiting list of Aug 27 sale, so how come they were not switched to the Sept on
... See more
Hello,
Not quite sure this is the right place to post this, but I registered for buying SDL trados in the group buying (the price is the best I ever seen!).
So, in the one that was opened until Aug 27, there was 1 seat left, and I clicked on the link that led me to the one that ends in Sept 27. I am fearing that the sale won't reach the 50 required buyers...
My question is: there are 15 people on the waiting list of Aug 27 sale, so how come they were not switched to the Sept one? Are the offers the same? Maybe I am missing something in the way it works...

Many thanks!

Caroline
Collapse

JennyC08 (X)
JennyC08 (X)
Local time: 11:05
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Waiting list Sep 23, 2007

Hello,
Another question: can I add myself to the waiting list of the August sale without any risk (i.e. in the end having to buy 2 licenses)?
Thanks,
Caroline

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Group buying

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »