expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 06:14
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 11, 2019

I would be very grateful if someone can tell me what to do in the following issue:

https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/90/t/21797

I paid for the upgrade, and until now I am on my own trying to solve this problem with no luck at all...

Many thanks.

Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 08:14
German to Turkish
+ ...
Windows software Mar 11, 2019

Hi,

I am using Studio 2019 Freelancer. I have downloaded and installed the software without any problems but I had an issue in updating to the most recent version.

I talked to the local reseller where I have bought the program and he told me that most probably I need to update my Windows software (Service packs etc.)

I still haven't So I don't know whether it will work but maybe the pr
... See more
Hi,

I am using Studio 2019 Freelancer. I have downloaded and installed the software without any problems but I had an issue in updating to the most recent version.

I talked to the local reseller where I have bought the program and he told me that most probably I need to update my Windows software (Service packs etc.)

I still haven't So I don't know whether it will work but maybe the problem is not in your Trados but in the Windows itself.

Elif
Collapse

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 06:14
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Elif! Mar 11, 2019

Elif Baykara Narbay wrote:

Hi,

I still haven't So I don't know whether it will work but maybe the problem is not in your Trados but in the Windows itself.

Elif

No, it's not Windows's fault… I could download the files for upgrading a few minutes ago by using Google Chrome. It seems that Microsoft Edge doesn't like to download files from SDL pages
Thanks.
Sandra Flor

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Error and Download Upgrade Cancelled

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »