Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 12:17
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Mar 16, 2018

I wonder if I can somewhere change the settings, so that each time a number is between brackets Studio will just confirm such a segment automatically.
[1]
[2]

There are hundreds of these in my ongoing project.

Darius Sciuka
Darius Sciuka  Identity Verified
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
A way of doing this Mar 17, 2018

Do you mean [n] is an entire segment? If so then you can use display filter ^\[\d\]$ to show only these segments, then select all, copy source to target and confirm them in one go.

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Darius Mar 31, 2018

Darius Sciuka wrote:

Do you mean [n] is an entire segment? If so then you can use display filter ^\[\d\]$ to show only these segments, then select all, copy source to target and confirm them in one go.

It works well.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio wants confirmation for [n]

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »