Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): Is your Translation Business Struggling? Maximize it by Developing a Strong Brand

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com virtual conferences » "Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): Is your Translation Business Struggling? Maximize it by Developing a Strong Brand".
You can see the ProZ.com virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Natalya Sogolovsky
Natalya Sogolovsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:20
Member (2010)
Hebrew to Russian
+ ...
Very interesting, but the sound is really bad. Sep 30, 2010

Will have to take it later again, hope the sound will be better.

Etienne Kouakou
Etienne Kouakou  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:20
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
Sound Issues Sep 30, 2010

This is a discussion of interest to me, but as NataSogo said, the sound is bad. There's a lot of background noise, which makes it difficult to understand. But I am trying to get the best I can.

Portec Traducciones Técnicas al Portugués (X)
Portec Traducciones Técnicas al Portugués (X)
Chile
Local time: 09:20
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Bad sound! Sep 30, 2010

The sound is really bad! Is there any way to get it written?

miguelkreft (X)
miguelkreft (X)
Argentina
Local time: 10:20
German to Spanish
+ ...
Leider sehr schlechte Übertragung Sep 30, 2010

Leider war ich teilweise Offline, ich hoffe aber nachträglich eine Wiederholung sehen zu können.
Der Grundgedanke ist ja klar, aber wieweit kann einer sein Profil künstlich aufpolieren? Mindestens kippt man ja bei der ersten persönlichen Unterredung auf. Für mich war es aine Art persönlicher Bestätigung. Recht vielen Dank.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Recorded content will be available to attendees for replay Oct 1, 2010

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in my reply and for the inconveniences you had at the event.

If you missed any session or discussion panel, or if you experienced audio or video difficulties while attending them, remember you will be able to access all recorded content until December 30th, 2010.

Some sessions ar
... See more
Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in my reply and for the inconveniences you had at the event.

If you missed any session or discussion panel, or if you experienced audio or video difficulties while attending them, remember you will be able to access all recorded content until December 30th, 2010.

Some sessions are already available in the conference page, http://www.proz.com/translation3/freelance-translators/program , or in the virtual environment, while others will be made available within the next few days.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Virtual conference for freelancers session (2010): Is your Translation Business Struggling? Maximize it by Developing a Strong Brand

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »