Venice... last summer...

Marie-Hélène Hayles
Marie-Hélène Hayles  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:45
Italian to English
+ ...
How sweet! Mar 4, 2008

Andres & Leticia Enjuto wrote:

Our picture was taken on our wedding date, almost 6 years ago. We do not think of changing it since people recognizes us for it.

My look did not change much yet ever since. My wife, on the other hand, becomes more and more beautiful as the years go by.

Andrés

I went for 5-10 years - this photo was taken about 5 years ago. I have thought about putting a newer one up but I actually look pretty much the same - the hair colour changes pretty regularly, but apart from that there's not much difference.

Maria Diaconu
Maria Diaconu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 07:45
English to Romanian
The same for me... Mar 4, 2008

Marie-Hélène Hayles wrote:

the hair colour changes pretty regularly, but apart from that there's not much difference.

[Editat la 2008-03-04 19:10]

lisevs
lisevs
Local time: 06:45
a little late - but anyway Mar 5, 2008

On the day when the quick poll was run I was to busy and didn't find time to comment - but of course you guys also deserve to hear about my photo which will be 7 years old this summer. I try to convince myself that I still look the same but I must admit that in the last year or so I have been thinking about using a new one - the problem is to find a new one that is better than the one I already have. I hope a REAL good friend will tell me when it is time to change that photo before it gets too l... See more
On the day when the quick poll was run I was to busy and didn't find time to comment - but of course you guys also deserve to hear about my photo which will be 7 years old this summer. I try to convince myself that I still look the same but I must admit that in the last year or so I have been thinking about using a new one - the problem is to find a new one that is better than the one I already have. I hope a REAL good friend will tell me when it is time to change that photo before it gets too late and people don't recognize me anymore when we meet in the real lifeCollapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How old is your profile photo?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »