Steven Ritchie
Steven Ritchie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:22
Member (2011)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Jan 15

I am at a loss as to how I can add a new client's server to MemoQ 10.4 for Translators.

The option for connections doesn't appear where it should. I can manage my current server logins, but I cannot add a new one via Options and Server Administrator.

I tried to Completely Forget a current client's server in case this was the issue, but it won't allow me to Completely Forget because it is set up to receive a CAL license.

Any ideas?
The MemoQ Help pro
... See more
I am at a loss as to how I can add a new client's server to MemoQ 10.4 for Translators.

The option for connections doesn't appear where it should. I can manage my current server logins, but I cannot add a new one via Options and Server Administrator.

I tried to Completely Forget a current client's server in case this was the issue, but it won't allow me to Completely Forget because it is set up to receive a CAL license.

Any ideas?
The MemoQ Help procedure can't be followed because the connections pane doesn't appear where it says it should and doesn't seem to exist on my MemoQ app.
Collapse

Yaotl Altan

Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.
Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.  Identity Verified
Ecuador
Local time: 02:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
MemoQ's Tech Support Jan 16

Hi,

I think you should contact MemoQ's Tech Support.

Good luck,
Patricia

Jorge Payan

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 01:22
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same issue. Mar 25

Steven Ritchie wrote:

Hello, Steven.

How did you solve it? I'm suffering the same issue right now. Which version do you use? Mine's 6.5.22

Thank you in advance!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Server Connection in latest version of MemoQ desktop application

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »