De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Chiwi
Chiwi
Chiwi
Spanje
Local time: 11:55
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
Nov 13, 2002

Hi everyone - I\'ve just tried to thank some people and grade their answers, and find I can no longer do this. Is anyone else having the same problem? What is being done about it?

AAG (X)
AAG (X)
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
from your e-mail message Nov 13, 2002

If i´m not wrong, you can grade if you access Proz.com from the message it was sent to your e-mail where you will find a link saying something like: now you can decide wether to grade with Kudoz points....

Hope it helps!

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkije
Local time: 12:55
Engels naar Turks
+ ...
no problem Nov 13, 2002

There was a problem with ProZ a few hours ago, but it is O.K. now. I don\'t have any problems when answering or grading questions.

Bob Kerns (X)
Bob Kerns (X)  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Duits naar Engels
Use the link from the answer notification mail Nov 13, 2002

When you are notified that someone has answered your question the mail contains a link to the original question. If you access the question via that link you can then grade the question.

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chili
Local time: 05:55
Lid 2002
Spaans naar Frans
+ ...
Be patient Nov 13, 2002

It happened to me, I didn\'t have the possibility to grade. And I got a message asking me to \"please grade your answers\" (as if I hadn\'t wanted to), and with that link I could. So wait.

Martin Schmurr
Martin Schmurr  Identity Verified
Italiaans naar Duits
"grade!" 10 x but I can't Nov 13, 2002

I\'ve been getting dozens of \"Please grade your answers\" mails, but when I go to \"Your questions\", it says \"No ungraded questions found\" (although two weeks ago, with ProZ in highest trouble, a list of them showed up).

As for the notification mails, I\'m sorry to say I throw them away and grade another time, for otherwise… yesterday my mailbox was blocked because of too many \"agree\" mails…

But I\'m happy private ProZ pages have been restored and I don\'t mind thro
... See more
I\'ve been getting dozens of \"Please grade your answers\" mails, but when I go to \"Your questions\", it says \"No ungraded questions found\" (although two weeks ago, with ProZ in highest trouble, a list of them showed up).

As for the notification mails, I\'m sorry to say I throw them away and grade another time, for otherwise… yesterday my mailbox was blocked because of too many \"agree\" mails…

But I\'m happy private ProZ pages have been restored and I don\'t mind throwing away a \"Please grade\" msg each day for the next few months…

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-14 15:27 ]
Collapse

jmf (X)
jmf (X)  Identity Verified
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
I often can't grade... Nov 13, 2002

even through the notification messages. In my case it happens randomly, sometimes I can grade, sometimes I can\'t

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having trouble grading kudoz questions

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »