Loses focus (cursor) when moving to the segment using keyboard shortcut
Thread poster: tz7
tz7
tz7
United States
Local time: 07:57
English to Japanese
Sep 10, 2020

We have weird problem and XTM Support can't help us on this...

We are translating DITA files and sometimes it loses focus (cursor) when moved to the specific segment. Once I have this issue, I need to click the segment using my mouse to type my translation. This issue happens even on another Web browsers, like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox (we use Mac).

XTM Support could reproduce the issue on the file we shared but they said they could not find the reason...
See more
We have weird problem and XTM Support can't help us on this...

We are translating DITA files and sometimes it loses focus (cursor) when moved to the specific segment. Once I have this issue, I need to click the segment using my mouse to type my translation. This issue happens even on another Web browsers, like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox (we use Mac).

XTM Support could reproduce the issue on the file we shared but they said they could not find the reason
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Loses focus (cursor) when moving to the segment using keyboard shortcut

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »