Luca Falzoni (X)
Luca Falzoni (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:45
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 29, 2020

Greetings to everyone,

I'm a newbie in the translation arena and I've just purchased Trados 2021, after experimenting with the trial version of Trados 2019. After a smooth installation of Trados and Multiterm I wanted to practice with the sample files that should come with the software and which are mentioned in the quick start guides (it'll take a while before the e-learnings for 2021 are available).

Guess what? When I looked into the folder C:\Users\...\Documents\Stud
... See more
Greetings to everyone,

I'm a newbie in the translation arena and I've just purchased Trados 2021, after experimenting with the trial version of Trados 2019. After a smooth installation of Trados and Multiterm I wanted to practice with the sample files that should come with the software and which are mentioned in the quick start guides (it'll take a while before the e-learnings for 2021 are available).

Guess what? When I looked into the folder C:\Users\...\Documents\Studio 2021\Projects the only file I found was an XML file named "projects". When I installed the trial version of 2019 all the sample files were there, where they were supposed to be. Is anyone having the same problem with Trados 2021?

Thanks and regards,
Luca Falzoni
Collapse

JOANNE URSELL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2021 sample files

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »