SDL Trados 2019 does not move to the next segment and does not load the already translated?
Thread poster: Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 18:34
English to Arabic
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Feb 14, 2020

I installed SDL Trados 2019 on my Windows Professional 10 when I translate one segment, the TM does not load the already translation which is done before and I had to copy from the TM window to paste in the segments then confirm.
I also when I click Enter + Ctrl does not move to the next segment??? and I had to click CTR+Alt+Enter.
Is this common problem with SDL Trados? I tried every possible solution but the same problems.
I
... See more
I installed SDL Trados 2019 on my Windows Professional 10 when I translate one segment, the TM does not load the already translation which is done before and I had to copy from the TM window to paste in the segments then confirm.
I also when I click Enter + Ctrl does not move to the next segment??? and I had to click CTR+Alt+Enter.
Is this common problem with SDL Trados? I tried every possible solution but the same problems.
I tried this post but does not work:
https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/18371/tm-does-not-update-automatically

I took a long time copying and pasting everything and it is very harmful and exhausting, please urgent help!!!
Thanks in advance.

[Edited at 2020-02-14 16:13 GMT]
Collapse

Robin LEPLUMEY
Robin LEPLUMEY
France
Local time: 17:34
English to French
+ ...
Keyboard shortcuts Feb 14, 2020

First things first, have you verified that the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Enter is correctly setup in the Options menu?

Hani Hassaan

Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 18:34
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
I think so! Feb 14, 2020

Robin LEPLUMEY wrote:

First things first, have you verified that the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Enter is correctly setup in the Options menu?

Thanks, Robin, Yes, I think so, I attached a screenshot of my settings.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2019 does not move to the next segment and does not load the already translated?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »