New "Tell Me" blue box in Studio 2019 - how to hide it?
Thread poster: Petr Moczek
Petr Moczek
Petr Moczek  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 11:55
Member (2016)
English to Czech
Jun 7, 2019

Hi, I am trying the Studio 2019 and while I appreciate the usefulness of this feature for new/intermediate users, I personally have no use for it and find that shiny blue box on the top quite visually distracting. I have the Studio set to dark theme via Color Theme Plugin and that blue "Tell Me" box shines like diamond on the toolbar all the time. Is there any way how to hide it? Especially when you can invoke it any time with Alt+Q shortcut. (The same applies to green Sign In box). Thank you!... See more
Hi, I am trying the Studio 2019 and while I appreciate the usefulness of this feature for new/intermediate users, I personally have no use for it and find that shiny blue box on the top quite visually distracting. I have the Studio set to dark theme via Color Theme Plugin and that blue "Tell Me" box shines like diamond on the toolbar all the time. Is there any way how to hide it? Especially when you can invoke it any time with Alt+Q shortcut. (The same applies to green Sign In box). Thank you!

[Edited at 2019-06-07 19:27 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New "Tell Me" blue box in Studio 2019 - how to hide it?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »