Junya Kurita
Junya Kurita
Japan
Local time: 08:21
Japanese to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2019

Hello all,

When I imported the translated Translation Kit to the WorldServer (WSXZ file), I received the following errors:

1: Imported translation is overwriting changes that were made to target
2: Source segments of asset have been changed since export. Mismatch found at asset segment sequence and imported segment sequence

After this error message, something strange happened to my project and I seem to have lost majority of segments for thi
... See more
Hello all,

When I imported the translated Translation Kit to the WorldServer (WSXZ file), I received the following errors:

1: Imported translation is overwriting changes that were made to target
2: Source segments of asset have been changed since export. Mismatch found at asset segment sequence and imported segment sequence

After this error message, something strange happened to my project and I seem to have lost majority of segments for this task.

Browser Workbench - I could not see the all 56 segments in the Browser Workbench. I only see 10 segments.
Offline Translation Kit -I could not find all 56 segments when I exported a WSXZ again. I only see 10 segments.
Downloaded Asset - I do not see all 56 segments when I download an asset

All 3 above seem to indicate that the last import I performed seem to have caused a catastrophic damage to the database on the WorldServer for this task.

--
After I started working on this project with SDL studio, I accidentally exported another translation kit in XLZ format before I imported the translated Translation Kit in WSXZ file format. I am not sure if this is attributed to the problem I saw.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WorldServer Changes Asset Segmentation Erroneously After WSXZ Import

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »