hispa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:44
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Nov 25, 2018

Hello,

I get an error message while creating a trados return package in Trados Studio Freelance 2017

"Beim Öffnen der externen DTD 'file:///C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Temp/aoylqo32.q2q/Tms.dtd': Die Datei "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\aoylqo32.q2q\Tms.dtd" konnte nicht gefunden werden. ist ein Fehler aufgetreten."

The return package can be created, though.

Any idea to solve this ? Should I be worried ?

I have to deliver tom
... See more
Hello,

I get an error message while creating a trados return package in Trados Studio Freelance 2017

"Beim Öffnen der externen DTD 'file:///C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Temp/aoylqo32.q2q/Tms.dtd': Die Datei "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\aoylqo32.q2q\Tms.dtd" konnte nicht gefunden werden. ist ein Fehler aufgetreten."

The return package can be created, though.

Any idea to solve this ? Should I be worried ?

I have to deliver tomorrow Monday morning, so I still did not return it to the client...

Thanks

Ralf

[Edited at 2018-11-25 17:02 GMT]

[Edited at 2018-11-25 17:47 GMT]
Collapse

Joel Pina Diaz
Joel Pina Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
DTD/schema file... Nov 25, 2018

Resolution
You can check the schema file if you go to “Project Settings > File Types > [your xml filter] > Validation”.
If the “Perform schema validation when verifying translations” option is enabled and you have an incorrect DTD/schema file added to the project you will receive this error message.
By disabling the option or removing the file no verification errors will be thrown and package will go ready for return. Hope this can help you.

hispa
hispa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:44
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks ! Problem is solved Nov 25, 2018

Thanks for commenting. This really solved the issue.

Joel Pina Diaz

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DTD error message while trying to create Trados Return Package

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »