Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 11:34
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 6, 2018

Hi All,

I'm working on a Word file in SDL Trados Studio 2017. My OS is Windows 10 and I'm using Office 365.

Whenever I save a string in Trados Studio 2017, I get the following warning message 'Tag '' is missing at segment 1208. Continue processing' and the Origin tab reads 'WordProcessingML Tag Verification Processor'.

I restarted the tool, but got the same error.

Appreciate your help to find a solution to this problem.

Best regar
... See more
Hi All,

I'm working on a Word file in SDL Trados Studio 2017. My OS is Windows 10 and I'm using Office 365.

Whenever I save a string in Trados Studio 2017, I get the following warning message 'Tag '' is missing at segment 1208. Continue processing' and the Origin tab reads 'WordProcessingML Tag Verification Processor'.

I restarted the tool, but got the same error.

Appreciate your help to find a solution to this problem.

Best regards,
Noha Mostafa

[Edited at 2018-10-07 04:43 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Warning Error 'Tag '' is missing at segment 1208. Continue processing'

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »