Spamalot
Austria
Local time: 06:37
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2018

Hi all,
I have never heard of or had this error (that is literally all it says). It happens when I try to accept a segment (in 2 packages I received from 2 different clients). It simply pops up and I wasn't able to find the error on the internet either. It has the effect that I cannot accept any segments. I have used Studio today on a single file project without package. Worked fine just minutes earlier.
Package 1 from Client 1 seems to be suspicious to them (meaning weirdly small f
... See more
Hi all,
I have never heard of or had this error (that is literally all it says). It happens when I try to accept a segment (in 2 packages I received from 2 different clients). It simply pops up and I wasn't able to find the error on the internet either. It has the effect that I cannot accept any segments. I have used Studio today on a single file project without package. Worked fine just minutes earlier.
Package 1 from Client 1 seems to be suspicious to them (meaning weirdly small file size) now that I asked them if they could take a look because of the error.
Package 2 from Client 2 does not seem suspicious but now also does not work.

I have by now reinstalled Trados -- no change. And I have checked out old packages, which now have the same exact error. What could this possibly be?

Does anyone know? I really need to get started with these packages.... Many thanks for any input!!!

spamalot

[Edited at 2018-09-27 11:12 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Method Range call error.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »