For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translating culture-specific elements: problems, strategies and practical realities - Part 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translating culture-specific elements: problems, strategies and practical realities - Part 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Chiara Ciccarelli
Chiara Ciccarelli  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:42
English to Italian
+ ...
Not able to watch the video Mar 16, 2018

I was not able to attend the course on due date and I am trying to watch the video now, but every time I try to start it, the system leads me to the payment page....
I am sure I've already paid the bundle (2 webinars) and Proz dashboard confirms it.... How can I fix the problem?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translating culture-specific elements: problems, strategies and practical realities - Part 1

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »