For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translation for environmental organizations.

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translation for environmental organizations.".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jane Phillips
Jane Phillips  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:25
Member (2013)
French to English
Very interesting and very encouraging Nov 22, 2014

Although it could be said that Anneta began with an advantage in having worked for a long period for environmental organisations before becoming a freelance translator she is very clear about the opportunities that existe and the work that is available. It is up to each of us to 'get out there' and create the client base but she is honest about the fact that it won't happen tomorrow. Still lots of tips about how to go about it. Thanks Anneta.

Sophie REBIBO HALIMI
Sophie REBIBO HALIMI  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:25
English to French
+ ...
Can't find the video Aug 26, 2019

Good that it is possible to download the PPT presentation, however I can't find the video online (although I updated my Adobe Flash Payer etc.). Is the video still available?!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Can't find the video Aug 26, 2019

Sophie REBIBO HALIMI wrote:

Good that it is possible to download the PPT presentation, however I can't find the video online (although I updated my Adobe Flash Payer etc.). Is the video still available?!

Hell Sophie,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The video should work fine now.
I have also resent the presentation as requested. Should you have further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation for environmental organizations.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »