Can I create a project with the Language Pair "English (Client's) -> English (Reviewed)"?
Thread poster: Daniel Erlich
Daniel Erlich
Daniel Erlich  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 23:40
Member (2011)
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Mar 17, 2018

I have a client for whom I review Excel files. He sends me the files in "bad English" and I return them in "good English". I'd like to do my revision work from within MemoQ. Is there a specific way to do this? A "Review Mode" or something?

I've been sort of working around this by setting Source to one of the "English (xyz)" variants that I'll never use, and Target to "English (United States)". However, this is not ideal...

Does anyone have similar experiences or a sugge
... See more
I have a client for whom I review Excel files. He sends me the files in "bad English" and I return them in "good English". I'd like to do my revision work from within MemoQ. Is there a specific way to do this? A "Review Mode" or something?

I've been sort of working around this by setting Source to one of the "English (xyz)" variants that I'll never use, and Target to "English (United States)". However, this is not ideal...

Does anyone have similar experiences or a suggestion? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I create a project with the Language Pair "English (Client's) -> English (Reviewed)"?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »