https://www.proz.com/forum/heartsome_support/283334-heartsome_terminology_tools_80_help.html

heartsome terminology tools 8.0 help!
Publicador del fil: A Wei
A Wei
A Wei
Xina
Local time: 12:20
Mar 17, 2015

Hello, I really want to get all the tools heartsome terms of localization, can be unexpected www. heartsome.net does not exist, who can share with me under their resources, thank you! !

[修改时间: 2015-03-17 18:54 GMT]

A Wei
A Wei
Xina
Local time: 12:20
AUTOR DEL TEMA
heartsome help! Mar 18, 2015

A Wei wrote:

Hello, I really want to get all the tools heartsome terms of localization, can be unexpected www. heartsome.net does not exist, who can share with me under their resources, thank you! !

[修改时间: 2015-03-17 18:54 GMT]

me to get all the resources, thank you!

Darius Sciuka
Darius Sciuka  Identity Verified
Lituània
Local time: 07:20
Anglès a Lituà
+ ...
Try this website Mar 18, 2015

Hello,

You should be able to download Heartsome Translation Studio and TMX Editor from this site:

github.com/heartsome

Regards,
Darius

Malcolm Rowe
Malcolm Rowe
Regne Unit
Local time: 05:20
Francès a Anglès
+ ...
OneDrive links don't seem to work. Dropbox link does Jul 16, 2017

Having previously downloaded Heartsome Studio and then lost it when my computer died, I went back to the GitHub site to download it but the links for the Windows 64-bit version seem not to work anymore. They take you to a OneDrive page where it says "This link doesn't work anymore. Contact the owner of this item for a new link."

I have now managed to download it, as the Dropbox link does still seem to work. So, if anyone else is looking for this, I suggest you try the Dropbox link f
... See more
Having previously downloaded Heartsome Studio and then lost it when my computer died, I went back to the GitHub site to download it but the links for the Windows 64-bit version seem not to work anymore. They take you to a OneDrive page where it says "This link doesn't work anymore. Contact the owner of this item for a new link."

I have now managed to download it, as the Dropbox link does still seem to work. So, if anyone else is looking for this, I suggest you try the Dropbox link first or, at least, don't get too frustrated if you find the other links not working.

One caveat: I haven't tried to install it yet!

[Edited at 2017-07-16 19:07 GMT]
Collapse

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Turquia
Mebre des-de 2007
Anglès a Turc
+ ...
I renewed onedrive link Jul 17, 2017

ma1cius wrote:

I have now managed to download it, as the Dropbox link does still seem to work. So, if anyone else is looking for this, I suggest you try the Dropbox link first or, at least, don't get too frustrated if you find the other links not working.

One caveat: I haven't tried to install it yet!

[Edited at 2017-07-16 19:07 GMT]

It seems that onedrive erased my previous share links as I have not accepted several recent changes in their terms.
And links expired due to this reason or inactlvlty.

Here is the new link to my managed onedrive

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnV4WWqyXm87gQUMJneav3mnYHyQ

Please open and try

I hope you will be able to download it

You can trust the files because I downloaded and uploaded them during the cease period.

Best

M. Ali

No hi ha cap moderador específicament assignat en aquest fòrum.
Per a denunciar violacions de les normes del lloc o obtenir ajut, si us plau contacta amb el personal del lloc »

heartsome terminology tools 8.0 help!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »